This set of story resources will be delivered to you via EMAIL in PDF format.
A fantastic set of teaching resources to use alongside the well loved classic story 'Jack and the Beanstalk'. Lots of bright and vibrant teaching resources included - various types supplied so that this set can be used with children of different age groups and abilities (approx age range 4-7 years).
Bring this wonderful tale to life in your early years / primary classroom. This story pack includes:
- Beanstalk: Make this a BIG as you like! A4 sheet printout, print as many as required then stick together to create your classroom beanstalk. The children will love to ‘plant’ the beans one day and then come into class the next to see that the magical bean stalk has begun to grown! You will also receive different sized leaves for the beanstalk, some with blanks so that you can number them etc as you require for your display.
- Giants castle: A4 picture to place at the top of your beanstalk.
- 6x Characters: Including Jack, Jack's mother, Milky–White (the cow) Old man, Maid/Wife and Giant
- 4x Item Pictures: to print and laminate (smaller items have bigger versions provided too for display).
- Coin Worksheets x2: Each 'coin bag' shows a different amount (eg. 5p) Join the correct set of coins to the coin bag. Different level worksheets, numbers to 10 and numbers to 20.
- Beanstalk Worksheet: Measure the length of each beanstalk and fill in the box (highest 18cm – no half cm’s)
- Beanstalk: Big, Bigger, Biggest: Follow the dots to write the words
- My Silly Story: Fill in the blanks with chosen words and then put the words into the appropriate number places to make a silly story.
- Worksheet: Choose the word eg, Jack was on his way to the market to sell a CAR COW COAT. Children are to circle the relevant word.
- Build a Beanstalk Game: 2 player each game. Children to answer sums to build their beanstalk. First to the castle wins. Flip each question card over for the answer. 3 Levels of questions. Addition and subtraction to 10. Addition and subtraction to 20. Multiplication 2, 5 and 10’s.
- Ryhming words : Giant with speech bubble. children are to find the word that Rhymes with each Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum. 4 words for each phrase supplied (great for discussion of different ways of spelling the same sound) also comes with blanks so that children can suggest their own.
- Word Cards: Character names and item names, to print and laminate.
© 2007-2013 teachershelp-teachingresources/WoWHoW