This set of story resources will be delivered to you via EMAIL in PDF format.
A fantastic set of primary resources to use alongside the well loved story 'Olivers Vegetables'. Lots of colourful, fun teaching resources to bring this wonderful story to life in your early years / primary classroom. This story pack includes:
- 4x Character Masks – Oliver, Grandpa, Grandma and Mum
- 7x Large Vegetable Pictures – for display and /or roleplay
- 8x A5 Picture Cards of vegetables
- 8x Word Cards to place on the relevant picture card above
- 1x A3 Vegetable poster (2x A4 sheets) showing vegetable names, pictures and days of the week
- 19x Word cards – vegetable names, character names and days of the week COLOURED
- 19x Word cards – (as above) B&W version
- 5x A5 Food Group Information Cards – shows all five food groups and why we eat them
- 1x Like / Don’t like! Work sheet – follow the dots to form the vegetable names
- 1x My Menu – Children are to fill out what they would like to eat on each day of the week!
- 1x Missing Letter Worksheet – complete the vegetable name by filling in the missing letter
- 16x Memory Game cards – showing vegetables and chips!
- 1x Lunchbox Activity – Children are to produce their own lunch box. Top and inside of lunchbox printout so that the lunch box can be opened and closed once both sheets are stapled / connected together, great for promoting healthy eating! Children are to draw their own packed lunch inside the box, to get them started you will also receive 1 sheet of different foods to cut, stick and colour.
A truly wonderful set to add to your collection of primary classroom resources. Sassoon font is used on worksheets, word cards etc.
© 2007-2013 teachershelp-teachingresources/WoWHoW
Looking for other vegetable related story resources? Then have a look at our The Enormous Turnip teaching resources!